The aim of the Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official results, or at least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison sites )
Among the more important factors – if not the major factor – in betting profitably is striving to have the absolute best deal possible.
Once all of the work is completed and you’re on a fantastic thing, there is no larger’own goal’ than taking a poor price. It takes the same amount of time and effort to set the wager, yet you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you are following any of our services, it is important that you aim to find the best prices possible. There’s no point going into the one bookie and just carrying their cost when others are paying greater.
Take yourself back to the old-school gambling ring in the monitor…you wouldn’t do it there! You would always search for the best cost and zero in on that bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison websites permit you to replicate that if betting on the internet. Instead of having to make your way across all the various bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison sites allow you to just pick your race or sporting event and watch multiple bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison choices out there. In our view, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the hyperlink and we have organised an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and easily comprehensible product. It is possible to choose which bookies to show on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign into all your bookie account throughout the program and just wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click that price you want, put in your stake, and you’re on. It’s quick and dead-simple to use and ensures you always find the very best price of all the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you are costing a fortune in additional profits. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting that they are still not utilizing this instrument. Even a small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably with Dynamic Odds. You may check and compare prices with all your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or mobile phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with all your bookies employing the lively odds mobile edition. This is a lot faster and more effective than betting through each bookie app or website separately. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not tried it yet, get onto it now. The superior version only costs $35 per month. For the excess money you’ll make by being able to easily take much better prices, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is to have access to as many as you can, as it gives you a better chance of always being able to bet the very best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It’s much better to have your bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There is a lot of options out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then make sure that you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer the best early prices on hurrying, and moreover offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It may be worth at times taking a lesser fixed price to guarantee the possible benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a fantastic option, best bag or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to transcend official outcomes, with the SP buffer available if the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic now having minimal bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everyone. Use them where their price is over or near the 3rd best fixed cost in the email since there’s an SP buffer (as long as you aren’t restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities offered on the market for horse racing, especially during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses in large (double figure) costs. It is essential have.
We could write an essay on the prices available on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a couple of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of this marketplace you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that gives you the best of 3 bags or Leading Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes before race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days per week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings such as midweek. BOB is generally better for horses single figure chances, also BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on large drifters
1 opportunity to think about is raising your bet on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to determine the best size of a wager ), indicates it to maximise long-term gains and create a larger advantage, the more you should bet. So, as an example if you speed a horse a 3 chance and could get $7 at the market, you should wager MORE than if you can obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is why we recommend having another wager at our runners in the event the purchase price drifts to about 50% or more over the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in several cases.
Should you lock in an early cost after which the horse drifts significantly (close to 50 percent or more), then it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to get your ordinary cost up, to transcend official results. There have been plenty of significant drifters which have won odds far greater than official rates. It’s just about taking additional advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on course It’s becoming well reported that high fluctuation prices available on track in the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Costs (which need an absurd 6 bookmakers to have the price for the fluctuation to be included). Heading to the monitor to bet can get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Additional bookies not considered in opening fixed Rates Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed cost. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large percentage of members wager utilizing Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available prices from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are several bookies whose costs aren’t shown on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official results or gambling information.
However, many members do bet with these bookies, and frequently find they get higher costs than main bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are usually available a good deal longer. Should you happen to miss an early cost, it might be worth looking at those bookies to see whether the cost might have held, as they frequently do hold considerably longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater prices than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly often. By the time the alert is sent, many times a horse has drifted outside to costs greater than said, but nevertheless that stated price is recorded. By way of instance, there was one event where a horse had been advised at $3.20 if the e-mail had been shipped, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was listed for this winner.
11) Bookies providing better deals than quoted after awake sent
There are in reality occasions where bets are shipped, but there’s still 1 or two bookies who have not set up prices yet. Though early prices are crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s first rates. There was an event where we supported a horse out of $21 to $11, and then 1 or two bookies started 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices often sit there for some time as most members have already placed their bets.
12) Monitoring and betting late when market percentages are reduced and much more in your favor As soon as we suggest taking a price with Best Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that indicates we think the horse will likely drift from its current fixed cost in betting.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are shipped normally between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are bigger at these times. Whilst we often acquire outstanding prices on horses which were mispriced and company, on most occasions natural gambling movements mean the costs drift back out towards beginning time since the bookies start to compete along with the market proportions decrease.
This implies often a horse drifts out, but then gets backed again very late by large players. So, even though the starting price could be near or even lower compared to early price, the horse has been considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples that spring to mind, but these types of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only prior to the beginning, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, firmed back into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over wager Many times a horse gets’over bet’ and endorsed down to a silly, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of this marketplace. You may opt to simply not bet when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You could even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you don’t ever take beneath the minimum price you put / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members lay back runners who company dramatically. This permits them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or also guarantee a profit regardless of whether a horse wins or not. This grants some members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, particularly when financing runners expected to business dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two services at which this can be extremely effective as all bets are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds when the email is routed, and the huge majority of bets company in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when stakes are released than Country/Provincial races at which they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in every state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are betting through Bet365 when you’ve got the SP warranty, using a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Top Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is the buddy on Metro races also with amazing rates and liquidity accessible throughout gambling, even if just using the Betfair SP tool.
Note the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the greater fixed prices available in the time stakes are sent is a good strategy, but if you can monitor costs even just on a few days such as weekends, you’ll find through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags that you will receive excellent prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit stakes The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on whether to bet late or early on selections. Based on your experience using a service, or assessment of the previous results, you are able to ascertain the typical amount. For most services the’standard’ amount the expert aims to collect on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that’s true and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is chances of 5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is odds of $10, then we stand to collect 10u when the horse wins, and that’s a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in betting. If the horse is chances of 2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is low assurance, or maybe only a’saver’ wager. This horse will often drift in gambling. So utilizing the amount to be collected, with 5u (or the typical amass ) as the’barometer’, may be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will firm or drift, especially in the extreme ends of this spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse ancient at a predetermined price, or take a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An illustration was a horse called Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was just $5. Given that is only a 2.5u win accumulate, locking in an early fixed cost wasn’t the thing to do. Those who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when should a bet not be put if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets must be put, however, the best way to describe is with extreme examples. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to triumph on a horse at $31 to get a 31u collect. In the event you back it if you overlook early prices and it companies to $10? The solution is yes, since the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that’s still a major collect and a big profit. The important firming suggests how wrong the first market price was, but just how much you stand to collect indicates that the horse is still a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 before you have bet, well then you simply stand to collect 1u if it wins financing it at $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to collect to a winner with the support, which means you might give this horse a overlook as long term there’s very little worth to be had taking unders on these runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to triumph at a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 before you have placed you bet. Again the original amass was 5u, but now using a 1u investment on a 2u collect, this no longer would be a worthwhile investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, however, the above will help lead you towards when to wager early or late (or not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race v multiple bets in a race
If there’s one bet in a race, there is more likelihood of this runner firming (particularly if the expected win bet collect is anything above 4u). Whenever there are two stakes in a rush, it’s often the case that you companies and one drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 firms as well as the rest drift, or they will all drift. The sole exception is if we sharply back 3 runners at large odds to conquer a short priced favourite. If the brief favourite drifts, others could firm, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will steer you on whether to wager early or late. But the more horses backed, the further that locking in fixed premature prices with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the amass is above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a race it’s frequently a fantastic chance to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Don’t worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or even required. All of our services are highly lucrative, with results easily attained by following the advice included here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will mean constant progress in your long-term results, and that is the trick to long term success with your gambling. Take a few minutes out daily (or only once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you will soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer from FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on many events. The marketplace has changed dramatically and marketplace percentages in early markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is very significant. Taking early fixed costs can be problematic also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions can be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is essential. Realising the Betfair market near race start time gets down to about 102%, and also waiting and attempting to monitor costs and bet late will lead to better overall consequences for people willing to take the moment.
20) Don’t be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand most members have jobs, the reality is a large proportion of stakes are shipped to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For many members, there’ll be periods in which they are not working, and it’s at these times where members must look to exceed official results by tracking and placing bets late instead of blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the outcome will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds has never been simpler & reachable. Invest intelligently, do not be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the larger profits you could readily be attaining.
Read more: cfzforums.com